About me

Friday, 8 August 2014

Bits & pieces

Good afternoon everyone
Today I am trying to just dip my hand in a box that contains bits & pieces & using whatever it lights upon. The hardest part of working that way is not to look at it & say "no" I will use that another day.

Anyway, the first things I pulled out were some of the embossing I had done a few days ago & there were 3 of them together.  So I added some colour to them - the main aim there was to try & have a lighter touch when doing it.


This one I have used pan pastels. I used a very pale pink, then added a deeper pink & finally went around the edges with a medium shade of green.  I have a project in mind for this & it will take a little more colour if I decide to add some



This one has been coloured with Distress Inks & I started with Mustard Seed. then Mowed Lawn & added a touch of Salty Ocean.



Only one Distress Ink used on this one - Antique Linen.
I thought I would leave it at that as I can add more colour to suit the purpose it is used for, when I come to use it.
So - just a short crafting session today, but something achieved.

Thank you for stopping by. Please call again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments - they are always appreciated.